314 N. Main St., Tipton, IN 46072 | Tel: 1-765-675-7449
Home  | About  | Contact
ABOUT US
ABOUT US  | CONTACT US  | PRIVACY POLICY

The Leathermans came into Tipton, from Cicero, in 1902. They originaly had a furniture store and a funeral home together in a building different from current location on north main street. It was operated by George and Geneva Leatherman, as well as their son and his wife, Lee and Mabel Leatherman. Lee and Mabel had a daughter, Ruth, that married Herbert Morris. They moved to the present location in the Mid 1920s. Chester (Chet) Morris, brother of Herbert, joined the firm. They were all licensed embalmers and funeral directors. Donald and Cheryl Boyer purchased the funeral home in August 1st, 1981. We still observe excellent quality funeral services, as well fair costs. 

Copyright © 2018 Leatherman - Morris - Boyer Funeral Home. All Rights Reserved.    | Website by CFS |